The STEMM-related outreach, service, and activities COF scholars will be participating to meet the required 45 hours per semester (3 hours per week average) includes, but are not limited to:
- American Chemical Society (ACS).
- American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB).
- Attend or present at the annual State of Ohio COF Showcase.
- Career Services events.
- Honors or Scholars Program Service Outreach.
- Metro Early College High School outreach.*
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black chemists and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE).
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).
- Peer Mentoring (mentor or being mentored).*
- Peer Tutoring (tutor or being tutored).*
- Phi Sigma Rho.
- Research or internships.
- Society of Asian Scientist & Engineers (SASE).
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE).
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
- Triangle Fraternity.
- Wonders of Our World (WOW).*
*OHSE sponsored activities