Lima Video, click here.
Marion Video, click here.
The Innovators for a New STEMM Workforce (INSW) COF program, which is aligned with The Ohio State University institutional goals, is to provide highly trained and effective Bachelor’s in Science (BS) graduates in advanced engineering sectors in key areas of economic interest to Ohio. The BS in Engineering Technology program (BSET) is ideal for prospective students who like to find solutions to problems, are interested in leadership roles and want to learn how things work. Manufacturers worldwide are looking for employees who have these characteristics and possess skills that integrate business and leadership principles with engineering processes and technical knowledge. The engineering technology program, which includes a concentration in manufacturing, was developed with input from global manufacturers.
Lima, Mansfield, Marion, and Newark Campuses only
Eligible students who apply to The Ohio State University are invited to apply for the OSU-COF scholarship through ScholarshipUniverse. The COF scholarship eligibility criteria includes:
- Be an Ohio resident.
- Be accepted and enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at The Ohio State University and declare a STEMM major approved by the program.
- Write essays outlining career aspirations and commitment to diversity.
- Must be an incoming freshman.
- Must maintain a 3.00 GPA or higher.
Note: Completion of the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is not required to apply for COF, however, it is Strongly recommended that all students and applicants complete the FAFSA.
Application process to INSW BSET COF is typically opened on December 1 and the application will remain open until September 15. Applicants are encouraged to apply on or before July 15 for priority consideration.
For more information about the BSET program visit the following websites:
- BSET at The Ohio State University Lima.
- BSET at The Ohio State University Mansfield.
- BSET at The Ohio State University Marion.
- BSET at The Ohio State University Newark.
For questions, contact us.