About the Program
The ESI-COF Science program began awarding in the 2017-18 academic year within the majors of Biology, Biochemistry and Chemistry. This scholarship is an annual award of $5,200 which will be distributed equally across the Autumn and Spring semesters. ESI-COF Science is invitation based and prequalified students will invited to apply through an email notification.
ESI-COF Science Eligibility
- Must be an incoming freshmen accepted to OSU in one of the following majors: Biology, Biochemistry, or Chemistry.
- Submitting and essay upon email invitation from the scholarship providers.
- Maintain a full time schedule (no less than 12 credit hours).
Pre-qualified students will be invited to apply to the scholarship.
ESI-COF Science Renewal
- Maintain successful academic performance of a GPA at or above a 3.0.
- Remaining in and progressing toward an eligible STEM major: Biology, Biochemistry or Chemistry.
Positive performance in the OHSE are the criteria used to determine continuation of funding. These scholarships are distributed on the condition of continued support of the COF Scholarship program by the Ohio Board of Regents.
Applications for 2019/2020 Academic year are now open!
COF Scholarship Timeline
|November 1||Apply to The Ohio State University by November 1st|
|February 1||Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 1 (strongly encouraged for consideration for grant funds and need-based aid)|
|April 1||Submit the COF Scholarship Application by April 1st|
|Beginning of May||Check BuckeyeLink to view your complete financial aid package including COF scholarship|
|End of Spring semester||Reapply for COF scholarship for the following academic year|