Timeclock is the required electronic sign-in system for the OHSE scholarship students. After admitted to the program, scholars sign-in and out to the system for their required weekly hours. System allows scholars to track their hours weekly, monthly and quarterly.
Timeclock can only be accessed from the schools scholars are volunteering from and from the OHSE office computers at 3132 Smith lab.
Timeclock Account Creation Instructions
To create an account please follow the steps below:
- Go to http://app.chemistry.ohio-state.edu/timeclock/new_account.php
- Fill out the First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Affiliation information
- *If you are volunteering for WOW or [WOW]^2, choose WOW from the list
- *If you are volunteering for Metro HS, or doing any other outreach activity choose OHSE from the list.
- Fill out the Username and Password* information. (*Needs to be at least 6 characters including capital and lowercase letters, numbers and a special character.)
- Confirm your Password, and Click on the Create Account button.
- Your information will be sent to the administrator and after your affiliation is confirmed you will be added to the list and will be ready to use the timeclock to sign-in for your volunteering hours.